Frequently Asked Questions and Contact Details
- Why can't I access external links directly? I seem to click on a link and then be redirected to the Free Resources page where I have to click on the link again. It seems a waste of time to me.
Answer: It was a design decision to group ALL the external links on the same webpage so that you can access all the available resources from the same page if you so wish. The added technical benefit is an improvement in the management of external links which need to be checked on a regular basis to ensure that each link is still operational.
(In fact there are two pages dedicated to external links; the second page being the Recovery page which includes the resources for mental health.)
- The external link does not provide the expected information.
Answer: Make Contact and provide details of the link at fault so that the problem can be addressed. Thank you.
Feel free to make contact (see details further down) to:
- join our mailing list. At this stage there is only one mailing list for all matters from Data Management for your business to Well Being matters and all Events including Musical events.
- provide us with information, suggest any improvement to this website, or report any error.
- start on a data management project.
- get an answer to a question not already addressed in the Frequently Asked Questions.
- make a financial contribution to support our free resources and services.
>> access Details here
To make contact: >> call Pascale
or >> send an Email