Allied in Child Abuse Prevention and Recovery
A series of discussion points and ready-made presentations you may use to invite community members, or service providers, to come together, and talk.
- Simple changes go a long way. Believe you can make a positive change. With a bit of understanding and support, you will.
- If you wish to provide feedback on any of the material below, contact us.
- If you wish to organise a talk within your community and you think we can help to facilitate the discussion, contact us.
- >> download the Practice Guidelines - Presentation - 2017.
- >> download the Practice Guidelines - Handout - 2019.
- >> access the Child Abuse Recovery web page.