Our focus is on self-sufficiency and practical items, a back to basics approach to most aspects of life.
Sharing the way we go about providing for some of our own needs might provide others with ideas and confidence to try too.
Note that we are not experts. We are just having a go and so can you. Check our gardening section .
IT Matters started providing its products to the local markets on November, 18 2017 in Cowra, NSW, Australia.
Examples of seasonal products provided at the markets:
- Eggs: Free Range (Hens stock rate: about a dozen hens roaming on over 600 acres a few hours daily.
Time restriction is in place to protect the hens against predators)
- Fruit: Grapes, Lemon, Peach, Tomato
- Herbs: Mint, Parsley
- Seeds: Fennel
- Vegetables: Beetroot, Broccoli, English Spinach, Kale, Silverbeet, Warrigal Spinach, Zucchini
- Baked products (Gluten Free ingredients): Almond Macaroons, Lemon Pie
- Other items:
- Vegetable punnets,
- Steel simmers for wood Stove top,
- A4 laminated posters of natural beauty around our farm,
- Hand-held Blackboards,
- Lavender bags from local flowers
Any question? Please ask.