- We have the experience and the qualifications in the Vocational sector and the Business sector,
to deliver courses or provide one on one tutoring in Information Technology.
- We offer pro-bono services for community groups to help them achieve their purpose:
- Business liaison services were provided to the LRTC to make their projects available online to the wider community.
- Facilitation services are provided to run a support group for Adult Survivors of Child Abuse. read more...
- Community information sessions are available on well-being, and on prevention and recovery from child abuse.
Contact us to book a date. Sessions from 20mn to an hour or as required.
- Topic/Title: ALLIED in CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION and RECOVERY:
Purpose: As a community to find and use simple and practical ways to try and decrease situations of child abuse and help the survivors recover.
- We also liaise with other training providers to organise and deliver training or organise events in other fields such as Mental Health.
Examples of such events can be accessed here